2019 - 2020 Slate of Officers & Directors
- President: Esther Zaccone
- Vice President: Kathy Pardo
- Secretary: Paul Zaccone
- Treasurer: Bonnie Mayefsky
- Membership Chair: Chris Furman
- Club LCIF Coordinator: PDG Manny Pardo
- Club Service Chair: Elaine Eckerson
- Club Marketing Chair: Carol Cullen
- Director: Susan Fast
- Director: Ken Tschan
- Lion Tamer: Shelia Keenan
- Tail Twister: Haydee Furman
- Immediate Past President: Marty Beck
- Club Sight Chair: Dr. Franco Rossi
- Club Hearing Chair: PP Cecile Ayres
Goshen Lions Meetings:
Goshen Lions Club Meetings are held twice a month.
Our lunch meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month, beginning at 12:15 p.m., and the dinner meetings on the third Thursday of each month, beginning at 6:30 p.m.
Meeting locations are noted on News & Events page.
Our Mission Statement
The Goshen Lions are committed to work together as a club with the common goal of creating awareness in the areas of sight conservation, speech & hearing and diabetes. Our aim is to enhance the quality of life for the local and extended community by providing education, recreational activities, financial, and other means of assistance to those in need.