2020 - 2021 Slate of Officers &
- President: Ken Tschan
- Vice President: Cecile Ayres
- Secretary: Paul Zaccone
- Treasurer: Bonnie Mayefsky
- Membership Chair: Chris Furman
- Club LCIF Coordinator: PDG Manny Pardo
- Club Service Chair: Kathy Pardo
- Club Marketing Chair: Drew Smith
- Director: Susan Fast
- Director: Elaine Eckerson
- Lion Tamer: Dr. Elliot Mayefsky
- Tail Twister: Haydee Furman
- Immediate Past President: Esther Zaccone
- Club Sight Chair: Dr. Franco Rossi
- Club Hearing Chair: PP TBA
Goshen Lions Meetings:
Goshen Lions Club Meetings are held
twice a month.
Our lunch meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month,
beginning at 12:15 p.m., and the dinner meetings on the third
Wednesday of each month, beginning at 6:15 p.m.
Meeting locations are noted on News & Events page.
Our Mission Statement
The Goshen Lions are committed to work together as a club with the
common goal of creating awareness in the areas of sight
conservation, speech & hearing and diabetes. Our aim is to
enhance the quality of life for the local and extended community
by providing education, recreational activities, financial, and
other means of assistance to those in need.